Friday, October 3, 2008

HPL Part 2- Oct 7, 2008 (Sunway College)
Question & Answer Session
HPL Part 2- Oct 7, 2008
Discussion Session- 1st Guidance Committee Meeting

HPL Part 2 Group Photo

Organizing Chair
Soh Fong Wai, DTM 012-2271290 fwsoh@tm.net.my


Facilitator & Guidance Committee (s)
LeAnn Tang, DTM (Main Facilitator) tangfl@pd.jaring.my
Lum Woon Foong, DTM lumwf@pc.jaring.my
Lim Kah Hong, DTM hong8899@streamyx.com
Kwa Ngan Eng, DTM Kwa.ngan.eng@simedarby.com
Geoff Andrew, DTM geoffandrew@brunet.bn
SK Ratnam, DTM Melanie@pl.jaring.my
Tang Sum Chee, DTM sumchee@streamyx.com
Soh Fong Wai, DTM fwsoh@tm.net.my

HPL Workshop by LeAnn Tang, DTM

Venue : Stamford College
Date : Sept 11, 2008 time 7 PM

Jointly Organized by Division W & B


The team members who have work very hard for the workshop


Judging Workshop : Jointly Organized By Division W & B

Speaker : Ramdas Nayar, DTM
Date : August 1, 2008 Time 7Pm
Venue : Lafarge

No comments: